Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lesson Learned

nail polish Pictures, Images and Photos
Yesterday I did something I normally don't do. I blantantly disobeyed TJ. It was completely premeditated disobedience.

It doesn't really matter what the situation was but I'll give a brief background to it. The girls asked if they could get a nail polish (since I was going to be getting one for myself) and TJ said NO. He was adamant about it and I just rolled my eyes at him. The girls just want to play dress up, no big deal, but to him it is/was and he said no. Well....I bought it anyway.

He was none too pleased, I will tell you that. Luckily for me I had a night out planned that gave him plenty of time to cool off. Which he did...but he did not forget.

Before I went to bed last night he told me to "pick something out for tonight...and I highly recommend nothing feather-like," I just stared at him and pretended confusion. "For your punishment..go."

I picked out the wooden paddle and a hair brush (for the warm up...) anyway... I sat in the living room waiting for him as instructed and he told me we were going to do something different.

I was in control of the spanking. I was to tell him what to use, how hard to use it and how long to use it. The only thing he was going to tell me was to bend over. (This was after the lecture on being obedient..and how I directly disobeyed him...)

I bent over the arm of the couch and he used the hairbrush and started out real soft and didn't go harder until I told him to. This continued through the entire spanking. He did "suggest" that perhaps I deserved more, at times. "Just the brush, you don't think you deserve that paddle?" and then we switched the paddle and same thing..soft and only increased when I asked him. At one point I needed to take a break for a second and he wouldn't start again until I asked him to.

He didn't let me go easy either, when he thought he'd spent enough time on one intensity he would ask "This is what you think you deserve for disobeying me?" and I knew that he didn't think so.. so I'd up the intensity. By the end of it my bottom stung plenty. (I could have gone much longer but I think he was getting tired...and the point had been made already no need for overkill)

The spanking was hard...just as hard as any other spanking but because I was in control of it I was able to take it with more grace then ever...isn't that odd? Usually that paddle has me jumping all over.. I did explain to him that I was trying to go soft - hard because if you jump to hard I can't stay still for anything in the world...so he did get that..but I don't know, it was odd. I could have literally taken a spanking 2 x as long at that strength but I won't be telling him that. (he'll really think I'm nuts) And it's not about the severity of the spanking I guess...more if the point has been made.



2 comments:

Meow said...

I think that sometimes a spanking is hard to take because of the lack of control, so this is really an interesting viewpoint! And I agree that the purpose of a punishment is to "make a point" and not to just bang away. Lesson Learned, indeed! Meow

Anonymous said...

Seems like several good points were made!

Having some control seems to be an asset...Onward & Upward!

`x~Invisible Sin.