Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do Over!

spanked Pictures, Images and Photos
I remember as a kid, we (the kids on my block) would gather in the alley and play a game of whiffle ball. Every now and then the game would have to stop so that a neighbor could park their car in their garage and the game would have to be postponed for a few minutes. A garage door opening in the middle of someone's turn at bat often resulted in that batter calling out "DO OVER!" Especially, if the batter had not gotten the desired result from their turn, the interruption surely was to blame and therefore another turn was needed.

Well...spanking is no different.

My last post talked about how I had giggled after the spanking. The day that followed I felt a bit bad for that. I realized that I hadn't giggled just cos the spanking "wasn't that bad," but because I hadn't taken the entire thing seriously. It was more of a "He thinks it's spankable so I'll go along with it," kind of thing. I didn't take what he was saying seriously. Admittedly, I completely disobeyed him by using a credit card he had told me never to use (since we had paid off the balance), but I just wasn't...well...sorry for it...even after the spanking. Until the next day, however.

Once I realized why exactly I had found the previous night's spanking a bit comical I regretted it. Not so much breaking that rule (Although, I do know it was wrong) but because I didn't take him seriously. So....I sent a text.
"Sorry about last night...think a do over is in order?"
"Sure...tonight"

Let me just say this...the "do over" is never as pleasant as the original. He went longer, harder, and used that obscene universal scraper. I didn't know my bottom could turn that shade of red!

5 comments:

Meow said...

A "do-over" can be a chance to improve your first attempt. Did you giggle? It sounds like you took it seriously the 2nd time around. And the scraper does look wicked! Meow

Measha said...

I did not giggle, I am happy to report. There was no place for it, he was very serious the second time and I took the situation just as serious. So it was a second chance and improvement was made.

Xan Spanking New said...

Sounds like you had a different mindset the second time. Or was it that the second spanking made a much better impression?

Measha said...

I think the second left a better impression because I went into it with a better mindset. Mindset to me is at least 70% of the spanking if not a bit more.

Hermione said...

Measha - I'm glad he was willing to give you another turn.

Hugs,
Hermione