Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not feeling real.

DD is such a rollercoaster at times! There are weeks where spankings are happening left and right, and if there not there is definately that "DD feeling" in the air. "DD feeling" to me is when I feel his dominance, I can feel that he is in charge and I have no doubt about that.

Then there are weeks where it all goes on the back burner because of the kids, work, illness, or just life in general, and that DD feeling starts to fade. That is what has been happening a little too often around here for me.

Last night I asked TJ for a spanking. I was in the mood, hadn't had one in a little while, and I think I was searching for that DD feeling. He was more then willing. It wasn't too hard, actually really soft. However, when it did start to have a bit more sting to it I rolled away and sat up (we were on the floor) He told me to "get back" and I said "No, there's no goal to it, what's the point," he just looked at me.
"Get back.......................because I told you to," and his voice wasn't harsh, it was stern but not harsh at all...actually it was almost caressing. I got back into position and when I said "Why bother," he replied with "Because I want to...and I think you need it," and on he went.

It didn't last very long after that and it didn't hurt at all. He asked me if I felt better and I shook my head. I tried to explain that it doesn't feel real anymore and he went on to explain that I've been working a lot and now that things are starting to get back to normal the "real" feeling will return.

I'm taking him at his word, and assuming he's right. Hoping he's right.....he's right....right?

1 comment:

Meow said...

I think he's right. The real feeling can come back if you both co-operate and communicate. It sounds like TJ's on board. Hope it works for you soon! Meow