Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I giggled!



Dog Laughing Pictures, Images and Photos


W
ell, it finally happened...that spanking I was complaining about not getting. Actually...2 happened.

The
first one I asked for point blank. "I need a long spanking....not so much hard as looong," his reply. "I can do that," and he did! I was thrilled...sore but thrilled!

The second one happened just last night, and it was NOT because I asked for one. It went fine, OTK (it's been a while since he let me lay over his lap), his hand and then his belt. Well, when he let me up I kinda smiled weird and when he asked me why I was smiling..I giggled!

He kept asking me what I thought was so funny and of course I wouldn't tell him and so over his knee I went again until I told hi
m. "Ok OK!" and he let me up. "Don't get mad...it's just..well-"

"It didn't hurt, did it?" He accused me.
"No, it did..but well...I stood up and I thought to myself 'that wasn't so bad,'." and I smiled nervously. He just tossed the belt onto the chair, sighed and told me to get to bed. I tried to explain that I wasn't laughing at him but rather was just giggling at myself and then he had made me nervous by demanding an answer.

I think I may have hurt his feelings, and really...the spanking was actually rather good....just....not long enough for a punishment? I don't know. He said that I sounded like it was really hurting. Which I was..but really just a few second break was needed not to stop completely. I tried to explain this to him and I think he got it, but I also think I completely insulted him... so...I think it may be a bit before I get another spanking... *sigh*

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Don't worry. It isn't easy to tell our men exactly what we want and need.
I still have to force myself, and I still feel embarrassed having to talk about it.

Still, it sounds wonderful!

Hugs,
Hermione

Xan Spanking New said...

Measha, don't you wish you could just switch brains for a few minutes so that he could really understand what you are thinking and feeling?

I'm so glad you have a gotten a couple of good spankings lately. You guys are working on things which is a sign that you are moving in the right direction :)