Saturday, June 27, 2009

A new journey...

empty road Pictures, Images and Photos
As some of you (or all of you) know, I write. I've put one story on the blog which you can find by clicking here. I want to share some of my writing with others out there and also have been looking for a way to play around with some ideas. So I created a second blog, Measha's Writings. This new blog will contain some full works of mine but also some "working" projects. I plan on using it as my writing journal but want to share it while I work on my projects.

Hope you check in a time or two..or more.

As far as my DD journey.... It's a journey to say the least. I do have a post in mind but I need to work it out in my mind first, and the situation hasn't been "resolved" yet...when it is I'm going to post about it, though.....

No comments: