Thursday, January 15, 2009

What's Happening

I've been away from posting for a bit because life has just gotten away from me again. The entire family was down with the stomach flu over the weekend and just when the kids were getting over it, I caught it. Lucky me! And on my Birthday to make it even more insulting!

I've also been back to work full time covering for someone who's on leave so I've had next to no time to blog or do much else. (But I have found time to get myself in trouble lol) I've been working on a story that I'm hoping to have up on lulu by the end of February. This one will be available in paperback or as an e-book. Providing I keep up with my writing, which I've actually been able to do so there's hope for me yet.

Just when I thought that TJ could never suprise me with anything DD related, he threw me a curve ball last night. Usually, I know if I've earned myself a spanking. A lot of those times I think I've earned something and he's oblivious, so last night was a bit of a shock.

I had worked late last night and had stopped off to pick up some odds and ends for the house on the way home. As I was perusing the store I ran across a work out video that had been suggested and it was only about 14 bucks so I quickly pulled out my cell to ask TJ if I could buy it. For some reason the call to his cell wasn't working so I called the house (which I try to avoid at night because I know the baby is probably asleep in the living room and I don't want to wake a sleeping baby!). He agreed to let me buy it with the promise that I actually use it, then went on to tell me to call his cell at night yadda yadda. I tried to explain about the signal but he started saying something and I was annoyed so I said "Ok, whatever, goodbye" and I hung up. A few moments later I got this text:
"Ok, no video"
My reply: "Why?"
His: "Don't ever hang up on me"
Me: "I said bye"
His: You know what you did, don't try to play it off
Me: "Fine"
....so the video was not purchased.

Later on I asked him when I could buy the video and his response was "When you learn proper phone etiquette" (Which if you read carefully, I did say goodbye, but apparently I'm supposed to wait for his goodbye before hanging up...) I tried to explain my point on the matter and he said "Do we really need to discuss this?" and I said "No" and it was dropped.

I spent the rest of my evening chatting with online friends then told him I was heading to bed. He told to wait a minute, he had to "talk" to me. I was completely caught off guard. He took me into the kitchen and told me to put my hands flat on the counter top and keep my feet flat on the floor. I kept asking him why but he said "Do as I tell you," I finally complied because he had that look in his eyes that told me that it was best not to argue anymore. He picked up the wooden back scratcher that was on the counter and I asked again what I was in trouble for.

He lectured me about hanging up on him, about disrespect, and about my attitude. He emphasised that he felt that he'd been too lenient and now he was really going to be strict. And I think the man actually means it. This is the third spanking I've gotten in the past few weeks because of my "attitude".

I had already changed into my nightgown and I had on his oversized hooded sweatshirt so my bottom was covered, but he went and picked those up and pushed them over my hips so they would stay out of his way. Now, I've been wanting a new implement.... A crop, a strap, something but NEVER do I want to see that back scratcher again.

It doesn't look that severe, but its thin and that STINGS. I've never been caned but I have to assume it feels similar to this thing. He of course used the backside of it, not wanting to actually hurt me, but it was horrid. At least to me, especially since there was no warm up.

I danced around quite a bit, which is why I HATE the stand up position. He just kept telling me to put my hands back on the counter top. All in all the spanking lasted about 7 minutes and a lot of that was me hissing and jumping around. I think that the fact that he did it all on his own, his idea, no prompting from me whatsoever really made more of an impact. I am trying to watch my attitude but I think this is probably the biggest hurdle I have.

I of course promised to try harder, which I will, not just because I'd like to avoid another meeting with that damn scratcher but because I don't want to dissappoint him or myself. I can do this and thankfully he's so damn loving about the whole thing even when I mess up I know he loves me.

I wonder what he meant though when he commented about "making up for lost time" ...

1 comment:

Brooke D said...

I think attitude must be in the water these days! I, too have been having a hard time not being pissy and annoyed. Yesterday, even though I was trying to be good, I earned a punishment with the wooden spoon by lunchtime. I wasn't spanked for very long though because our kids were all awake, and I felt so bad I was crying in no time. Hopefully today will be better!

Blessings,

River