Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm not sure

I've been browsing the internet lately. Checking out other blogs, other sites, doing a bit of window shopping and I've come up with a conclusion. I want... no...scratch that... I NEED a new implement of some sort. I mean, yeah, we have a handful of things to play with or to be wielded on the field of battle but there's something missing.

For example we only have one leather type implement. Its a small black leather paddle that I bought at least 8 yrs ago and it's only been used a handful of times. We have three wooden paddles, two of which I have been reaquainted with in the past month (ouch and DAMN I think I will name them lol) Then there's the scraper, the wooden spatula he likes, and the numerous wooden spoons we have in the kitchen (I just won't use anything other than wood or it might scratch my pans) That's it. I don't count his belt because he very rarely uses that... but...let me digress just for a moment here...stick with me I'll come back to this thought...

I LOVE the sound of a man unbuckling his belt. When MY MAN is unbuckling his belt. Even when it isn't spanking related (which is almost always cos like I said its rare he uses it). I can be in the next room and hear that familiar clank of the metal buckle and my ears perk up, and the sound of the belt being pulled free from the loops of his pants. Then I imagine him folding it over in his hands.. and I get all atwitter! Just the thought of that sound.. yummy...is all I can say.. ok...now back to my implement problem.

I need a new one. I'm just not sure which route to go. And I feel wierd, in a way, shopping for something that is going to be used to punish me. When I really think about, I'm looking at these objects that are going to make contact (very harshly) with my bottom on more then one occassion (if past history tells me anything). Shouldn't I be looking at the light fluffly feathery ones? You might think

However, I'm looking at straps. Yep, I want a strap. It just looks very serious...and well...sometimes I need a serious wuppin. There's one in particular I'm looking at but TJ said it was too much money for right now. So I'm gonna save my pennies and see if I scrape up enough to buy it. However, in the meantime (cos me saving money to spend on myself doesn't happen to easily) I'm browsing all over the place.

There's no way I'm ready to get a cane. I don't care how many people tell me how quiet it is, or how it's not THAT bad... I ain't doin it! And I don't really need any more paddles.. although I did see a quite nice one at Leatherthorn that I would love to have. It's the rose paddle. But I don't really need another paddle, like I said, so I'm gonna wait on that.

The other option I'm toying with is that I would really kind of like to have a riding crop. There are sooo many avenues to take with a crop. It can definately be used for a punshment but can also very easily be used for fun spanking as well. AND it can be used for kinky time in the bedroom. One of my fantasies...one that I only recently told TJ about...well... maybe in another post.. *blush*

I just thought of something.. I haven't had a spanking ALL YEAR! LOL I might have to let TJ know and see if he wants to rectify that! And since I've actaully been behaving really well I think I deserve a good girl spankin! I'll have to text him. After I check out a few more implement sites online....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
You've redecorated a bit. I like it. I'm very new to this spanking world, but we have already bought a few toys. I just received the Bad Girl Hand Paddle from Rosy Bottoms, and when he uses the suede side, I am kinda getting used to it. That Rose Blush paddle is very popular I think Ronnie from Heart & Soul has one of those. I think it's beautiful. I might end up getting one of those in the future. I also LOVE the Belt but my husband is still being pretty gentle with it.
Good Luck with your shopping and let us know what you've bought.
Take Care,
Andrades Girl

Anonymous said...

One strap that I'm familiar with is really very inexpensive...a pervertable actually. It's a bungee cord/tie down that you can get at Walmarts, Home Depot, etc. You won't have to save up too many pennies to get one of those and if you don't like it, throw it in the garage for it's real uses. I love finding pervertables. I guess since I'm the one who brought spanking to my husband, you could say that I perverted him...LOL.

Marie

Measha said...

Marie...I'm gonna have to stop at walmart on my way home tomorrow and check that out. It sounds harsh but maybe what I have pictured in my head isn't what I'm thinking.

Andrades... I'm gonna post a picture of whatever I get..if I get it. I'm gonna check out the Vbad Girl Hand paddle tonight!

Measha

K said...

Have you seen Hermione's post about making a thrift shop belt into a strap? I did something similar, but she tells how she did hers.

http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com/2008/03/craft-time.html

Good luck. :)