Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend of Spankings


This weekend was packed full of spankings. Mostly of the good variety! Last week was my birthday so TJ and I dropped the kids off at the grandparents house for the night on Saturday and spent the evening together. I don't even know how many spankings I got but I know that by the end of the evening my bottom was so sore that he could simply pick up an implement and I wanted to cry.

There was a LOT of playing that night and it was all fun. He switched from hand, to paddle, to wooden stick (I'm sure there's a name for it but basically its a stick about the size of a paint mixer but thicker), belt and I think he even used a spatula.

One funny thing did happen. We were in our bedroom, he had me lay on my stomach and he had my skirt flipped up so my bare bottom was showing. He was using his belt and I was really squirming because at this point he had already spanked me quite a few different times. Our dog, who ususally runs when I'm being spanked, tried to 'rescue' me. She jumped up on the bed and got between me and TJ. She jumped up so that her front paws where on his chest and she started to lick him. He laughed and pushed her down but she was not to be deterred. She laid down next to me, still between the two of us, and she kept trying to lick him. Finally, he got her to move by putting the belt down but she merely changed positions. She laid on the other side of me and got as close to me as she could. (She even tried to lick my red bottom trying to soothe me LOL) I laughed and tried to get her to leave but she was having none of it. So that spanking ended and we moved onto other fun activities.

My bottom is still a bit sore if he pats it, and last night I had a small punishment spanking that felt worse than he had probably intended because of how sore I was from the night before. But otherwise it was a wonderful weekend full of fun and AMAXINGLY HOT SEX *WEG*
Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
OMG a great story. Your dog sounds adorable. I got such a chuckle from you post today, thank you so much. Happy Birthday Measha. PK talks about a paint stick that her husband bought and she enjoyed it also. Thanks for sharing, and for the chuckle too I really needed one.
Take care
AG