Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not gone..just thinking

I had planned on posting on Wednesday morning since I'm home all alone in the mornings on that day and I can get my thoughts together. However, I've been trying to get my short stories all gathered up for a collection edition that I'll be putting up on Lulu hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. (yes, shameless plug..but hey it's my blog WEG) So I didn't get to post anything..and I'm still trying to gather my thoughts on the subject I wanted to post about.

Things are going great with TJ. He's been very very very consistent with me this past week and I've had a few spankings to deal with. One pretty much every night. But like I said..I'm still trying to get my thoughts straight on the subject. So I'm gonna leave it at that for now and I'll come back to post full length all of the details and my thoughts on it.

This DD thing is really getting my brain going and I've been doing a lot of soul searching on this lately.....

No comments: