Sunday, April 4, 2010

I hate making up titles

It was a good day. I was able to keep myself not only out of trouble, but in a good (exhausted but good) mood all day long. My diet is completely blown for today, but I will get back on track first thing in the morning!

TJ did not forget about me last night. As soon as I logged off of here I went to tell him good night and he said "Don't go trying to sneak away...come in here," and he cleared the usual spot for me to stand. I did as good of a job as I could standing still for him as he spanked me with his belt (his favorite thing lately is to use his belt...I hate the damn belt). I did move a few times, but I got right back into place. I went into the spanking with the mindset that I had earned it, I had asked for it, and that I was going to do my best to take it with grace...and I did. I went to bed calm and relaxed and I think he was happy with me. He didn't say it, and maybe he didn't even notice my effort..but i noticed it and I also noticed at how much more positive the experience was for me because of it.

I didn't have any residual guilt or irritation that I sometimes get after a spanking. I think that's because when I go into with the "just get it over with" mentality it leaves a sour aftertaste, but when I go in with my heart open and my mind focused, I come out with such a warmth and calm sensation it's hard to describe.

I don't plan on earning any more punishments for a while and i have a new goal in mind. Tomorrow I am going to go shopping for some new clothes, with TJ's permission of course. I am going to try dressing more "feminine", TJ loves me in jeans and t-shirts but he also loves to see the softer side of me. So, to the store I go...I loathe clothes shopping but it's only a few skirts, how hard can that be?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping like spanking requires the ccorrect mental attitude.
It seems that you may not be approaching this event with the love and respect it calls for.
Wear nice make up, feel pretty before you go and take yourself to some lovely places. You get out of shopping what you put in.
:) :) :) :)

Tee hee. I am nowhere near as mature as you when it comes to taking a spanking but I have shopping all sewn up. I tell you what! You take my spankings for me and I will do your shopping for you!! Everyone is a winner.

measha said...

Oh, if you would go shopping for me, that would be great!

I am taking your advice, I have dolled myself up awfully nice this morning and will be heading out to brave the mall...I hate the mall...no..no...proper mindset...I will be having a lot of fun at the mall! ;-)