Friday, March 6, 2009

A bit of a dry spell

Things have been rather boring around here lately. There has been absolutely no spanking going on ( unless you count the three playfull swats TJ gave me this morning when I mentioned our little "spell" to him.)

I've been working really hard on getting a collection of erotic stories together for publication at lulu. I'm hoping to have it on there within the week and I can relax a bit more. There are a few other writing projects I have on the back burner that I need to get to as well, one of which is a collection of DD stories and a romance novel that of course has plenty of spanking in it.

This past week I've been a bit more withdrawn from TJ. I worked two nights this week so that left us with very little alone time and what we did have was spent in different rooms of the house. No, we aren't fighting, just not connecting very well at the moment. I know he loves me and we will be just fine once we settle into my new work schedule but in the meantime I think I will have to just suck it up and wear a sign that reads:
spank me Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Xan Spanking New said...

Hi Measha,
I really like your blog and have been meaning to add you to my watched list. BTW, I am the person who posted about "that look" on another site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
It sounds as if you have been very busy writing. I look forward to reading some of your stories.
It takes time to re-adjust to schedule changes in life and work.
I like your sign!
Have a nice weekend
AG