Monday, March 23, 2009

Still hanging around

It has been just a horrible week! All three kids have been sick and have been more then generous with the germs as now TJ and I are ill as well. I have seen more doctors offices in the last few days then I wish to remember. Thankfully, nothing serious was wrong with any of them and a few days on antibodics should clear up a few of their ailments.

And on top of all of it...again no spankings to report. I think after TJ's little blunder he is "spank-shy". We will have to weather the storm of his slight decline of confidence and get things back to where they were. Being sick, obviously isn't helping matters, either.

I was thinking this morning that I should have enough money for a new implement next month... but now that I've scraped up the money I'm feeling frugal and unsure if I want to spend it on a new paddle or STRAP that I'm more then likely going to hate. (cos they just look dreadful) Oh..well... Did I mention that I bought a flex ruler thing a little while ago?

It's basically a rubber ruler (bought at walmart) it looks absolutely harmless....it is NOT.FlexiRuler Pictures, Images and Photos
Mine is red and is now safely hidden between the mattresses of our bed. I can post that because TJ never goes on here to see what I'm up to. (Did that sound rebellious?) And while I'm talking about our matresses....do you know what else I found hidden there? Another paddle that apparently I wanted to hide and have completely forgotten about. I think it was some sort of game paddle or something,
it's huge
and its round,
and it's hidden never to be found!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I'm still here...just mostly in limbo!

2 comments:

Xan Spanking New said...

Hi Measha,
I hope you guys get well soon! We had a week like that last month.

I also hope things between you and TJ even out, and that TJ gets his "spanking power" back :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha- Sympathy on seeing too many doctors, having sick kids and having to dole out doses of pink goo for way too long. Sorry about the "bump" with TJ and hope you are back in spanking-sync soon! I know I go crazy when it's been too long. Problems start to look bigger than they really are when Mac and I haven't connected with our implements and each other...lol.
Marie