Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something fun ....

I have found a cure for the spanking drought here in my world!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

I received two spankings in the last two days.. one was for hanging up on TJ. ( A no no that I did mostly because I was looking for attention from him..) Last night was just because I felt like I needed one and he he felt I could benefit from one....

This morning I was driving to work and I was thinking about how we had gone so long without spanking that my screwing up was inevitable mostly because I do have trouble just asking for a spanking. Sometimes I convince myself that if I ask for it then it's not real....better to earn it. Which of course is a backwards way of thinking of it but that's my logic sometimes. So, I have come up with a plan and TJ has agreed to it.

We are going to put the names of all of our implements (Well, the one's he picks) into a hat and each week we/he will pick one out and that will be the implement for the night and that night I will receive a "reminder' spanking. There are a few reasons I thought of this.
  • I need a reminder now and then to keep my head on straight. Nothing seriously serious but just kind of a re-connect that let's me keep focused on our DD without acting out.
  • It's fun and we can use some fun in our lives
  • It will most likely lead to...er...well.... more fun...upstairs WEG...and we could all use a little more ..er...fun in our lives WEG
  • It will give him an idea of what implements are his favorite/my favorite and what should/could be used for punishments and/or fun time.
Of course I will be letting you know how it's going. I'm a little excited about it becuase he agreed to it so easily I think he's been missing having the spanking around just as much as I have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Measha- I'm so happy the long drought is over for you and that you are anticipating more good times with TJ. Spanking is such a good way for girls like us to enjoy our husbands' attention. And those regular spankings should reduce the feeling that you have to act out...keep you feeling settled and loved. Good for you...and you're right that it should lead to other delightful activities that also create healthy, happy marriages!
Marie

Hermione said...

Measha,

I love the idea of putting the implement names in a hat and choosing one each week. What fun! You'll be pleasantly surprised no matter which name is drawn.

Hugs,
hermione