Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stress relief

Yesterday, I was in a bad place (emotionally). I don't know how I got there or why I was there but I was having a horrible time wth the kids. They weren't misbehaving (any more then usual) and nothing outward really happened but I was just in that "I'm gonna sit down and cry and pull my hair out" place. Luckily TJ was working from home and was able to step in and help me out in the afternoon with the kiddos while I got myself together. I asked him, as i handed him the baby, for a spanking when the kids were sleeping cos I needed something to snap my head back on right. Him, being the loving SO that his is full heartedly agreed.

Right before he was going to send me to bed he got out his wooden spatula and sat next to me on the couch. He had me stand up and lay over his lap. When I saw the spatula I said 'Isn't that kinda serious for just a stress reliever?" he just shrugged. then I said. "Can you start with your hand?" and he looked up at me and said "I will start with whatever I think I should start with, now over my lap,"

I waited for what felt like forever for the first smack of that spatula and was mighty relieved when it was his hand that started to whallop my bottom. He wasn't being very gentle with his spanks, he covered my entire bottom with hard spanks. After a good 5 minutes (or at least that's what it felt like) he switched to that spatula which STINGS like hell! Then he had me stand up and I thought we were done but he told me to remove my pants and get back across his legs which I did.

He went back to his hand then switched to the spatula and I was kicking and squirming with that. He even used the handle of the dang thing (I think he was thinking to test out a "cane' type implement..) After what felt like a long time he let me up again and asked if I needed more. Which I did not at that point. Then we were done. He hugged me a bit then said it was time for bed.

I have to say that was the most thorough spanking he's given me to date. I wonder if it was because it wasn't really a punishment that his anger/disappointment towards me wasn't there to hasten him. My bottom stung for a while, I laid in bed and kept shifting cos my butt was really stinging from that spatula. All in all it was just what I needed, I slept wonderfully and I feel great this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Measha- So glad you got exactly what you needed. I can really relate to just having days when the kids' normal behavior is enough to send me over the edge. Thank goodness for sweet husbands and for stress relief spanking.
Hugs,
Marie

Spanky said...

A nice description! I haven't tried a spatula, I'll have to think about adding one to our arsenal.