Monday, December 29, 2008

Photobucket
I came across this today and it gave me a chuckle, so naturally I had to share it. Her bottom is awfully red...wouldn't it have also been cool if her bottom got darker as the image played?

I find the humor in this now because I am sitting quite comfortably at my computer looking at these pictures that give me a bit of a giggle, no sore bottom, no uncomfortable heat radiating from my cheeks as I sit. That will all change tonight, however. From TJ's last text to me it would appear that I am in for quite a "talk" and I wish I could say that I had a good defense or that I didn't deserve every lick I'm gonna get. But I suck at lying... I deserve every single stroke of whatever implement he decides to wield.

The other day apparently I had been giving a bit more attitude then TJ had the patience for. He said to me "It occured to me today that I've been too lenient with you about your attitude, letting you get away with more then I should...that will change tonight". That night he was good to his word.

I was a bit stubborn about the whole thing, not really believing that my attitude needed any sort of adjusting. During the spanking he said "We can stay here all night long if we have to...hope you had a cup of coffee after dinner!" I found myself to be really stubborn...I just wouldn't give over that maybe my attitude may have been a bit out of sorts lately. I was determined to outlast him. I could take whatever he was gonna dish out. So we continued... he spanked and I grunted. (Because to yell out would have only given him the impression that I was bothered by the spanking). He continued to scold me, tell me exactlly about my attitude he wanted to see change. (apparently eye rolling is out...and my favorite word 'whatever' is also out) and I eventually began to see what he was talking about. And my backside was completely on fire at this point.

I had made the mistake of changing into my pj's prior to the spanking so he had easy access to my bare bottom. He just pulled him up and went to town. Of course I didn't outlast him, nor did he let me. So I went to bed very hot bottomed that night and even had a tender tush the following day.

Yesterday, lets just say my mouth was running before my butt could remind my brain what would happen if it let my mouth say what it wanted to say. And I cursed at him.. not just any curse either. THE curse...that F curse...the mother of all...well you get the idea. He wasn't able to get to the spanking last night and when he told me that he would give me an "assignment" instead I balked at him. I said to him 'You could have told me that hours ago. I waited up for you. How about when Im exhausted tomorrow and have to deal with the kids all day...that can be my lesson!" and I walked away from him.

Today, after talking with a friend online about the situation, I texted him to please send me my assignment. His reply: "After your lil fit last night I realized an assignment won't work..I'll deal with you tonight"

So I sit here comfortably laughing at this woman getting her bottom busted by batman because it helps keep my mind off of the fact that my very own butt will be quite busted tonight after the kids are in bed. And I deserve it. I can't deny that.

I know why I got upset last night. I wanted a spanking not an assignment and when I didn't get what I wanted/expected I got all pissy. That's not saying much for me, I know. This is a journey, my journey, and right now I'm completely lost on some side trail and I need TJ to pull my ass back on the main road. I know he will, and I'll hate it and feel contrite and then I'll feel loved and cared for. Then this whole mess will be behind us and we can move on to the next thing...whatever that may be. With me who knows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
That is a great picture, I really enjoyed it. It certainly sounds like you have quite an "ordeal" ahead of you. I admire your strength of bottom so to speak, I've only had one spanking, but I don't think I could've even TRIED to out-last my husband. I am sorta impressed. My husband is really getting the hang of this new journey we have started on, and he does not enjoy it when I answer him back! I already have had to put more beads in my Jar, and we haven't even emptied it yet! Good Luck with tonites session.
Take Care
Andrades Girl