Thursday, December 18, 2008

No spanking...let's talk holiday!

I don't really having spanking on my mind that much today.....Well ok..just a tad then onto what I came on to post about... This morning TJ out of the blue turned me around and delivered about 10 swats to my bottom. It was a wonderful way to start the day, I have to admit. There was no real reason for it, we hadn't been arguing or anything, he just kind of felt like it. And I have to say that those 10 swats were delivered with the perfect intensity to the perfect spot on my less then perfectly shaped bottom. I would have to say that what he gave was probably about the intensity of a warm up should/could be. No long term effect other then a warmed heart and I told him at least 5 times how great that was. Just got my head on right for the day. It was wonderful, albiet short.

Ok..now on to what I wanted to post about. The holidays! This year there are so many families that have lost jobs and income due to the horrible condition of the economy. I would like to suggest that anyone who is able to please make a donation at your local grocery for thier food pantry if they are doing that. We decided to give a little less (gift wise) to our extended family and use the extra money to donate to the food pantry at our grocery store.

Check to make sure 100% of the money goes to the pantry. Our store uses all of the money and provides a holiday meal for a family in the local community. So each week when I do our shopping I give a little extra for the pantry. Now, there are other ways to give back to the community. Some communities have a "giving tree" and there are also places that you can go to "adopt" a family for the holiday (meaning you give them presents and other items). Don't forget the Toys for Tots program as well.

However you decide to pitch in is up to you. But please this holiday season make room on your list for someone who is less fortunate and pitch in to give them a wonderful holiday as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
I just found your blog from a link from Honestly Marie's Blog. I am enjoying reading your posts. You are so honest with your sharing. I am just starting to explore the world of dd and spanking, although I have thought about it for many years. I have just this week, told my husband about this need of mine. I have just started to show him these wonderful blogs, and I can feel our relationship change already. We have been married for 16+ years and its a second marriage for both of us. It feels as if we are starting out on a new journey together. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading all of your posts.
Take care,
Andrades