Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Spanking Parties

I was thinking about something new to post about since I haven't had a spanking too recently and since TJ is a bit under the weather, nothing "fun" is really going on around here. Then it dawned on me. I may not have anything "new" to report but I can certainly dig up some of the things that TJ and I have tried in the past. Today's topic: Spanking Parties

When TJ and I moved back home after his tour in the army I was determined to get him into the spanking scene. I wanted him to become a super spanko (like myself lol). So I went online and found a local spanking community. A few clicks, an email or two and we were members and were signed up for a spanking party.

This was years ago. We had been married for about 4 years, had no children, and were still in our early 20's. The party was being held at a hotel. The group rented out a few rooms that were all adjoined. TJ and I also rented a room in the hotel, thinking that we would continue the party privately in our own room. (which we did WEG)

Talk about nervous! When we arrived it was easy to tell that we were the youngest guests there! The group of people seemed to know each other pretty well as they were chatting and spanking as though it were the most common thing in the world! I remember one guy draped over a woman's lap being spanked and they were talking about some recent vacation he had taken.

After just hanging out for about an hour or so TJ had me face down on the bed and was spanking me (if you can call what he was doing spanking LOL) some guy started talking to TJ as though I wasn't really there. He was giving him pointers on how to spank and such, then the next thing I knew, a paddle was being passed and the guy said "Like this," and delivered about 2-3 swats that had me howling! TJ, who usually is a very quick study, still took years before he delivered anything like that man did.

A little while later at the party an older gentelmen asked TJ if he could "play" with me. TJ looked at me and agreed. I have to say that experience was kind of odd. Like I said, we were all in the same room with several other couples, and TJ was nearby. Right behind me if I remember correctly. I was bent over the side of one of the beds and the gentlemam was standing behind me. I don't remember the entire spanking (cos this was almost 7 yrs ago) but I do remember thinking how odd it was to have some other man touching my bottom and in front of my husband! All in all it was a pretty thorough spanking, my ass was warm for at least an hour after all of that. And TJ got to spank that man's wife while I was "occupied' with her husband. That particular couple exchanged emails with TJ and later did invite us over for dinner. TJ declined, telling me that there was too much of an age difference between us. (I think they were in thier 60's and we were in our early 20's)

We did attend another party around Halloween time, a costume party. That one was held at a hotel but instead of private rooms, they booked a conference room. I remember feeling so bad for the servers who had to come in and get drink orders and such. Can you imagine? You go to work and spend the evening walking around couples spanking each other to get to the empty glass on the table? We only stayed at that party for about an hour then went back to our own room for an evening of fun.

Spanking parties are fun if you are into spanking purely for the spanking, I think. TJ found it a bit too "open" in a way. For us spanking is a way for us to be intimate with each other. At least it is now, for sure. Although, we had a fun time at the parties I highly doubt we'd ever attend another one. So those experiences have been filed away in the "been there, done that" category and once in awhile I pull out the memory glance at it, shrug, have a laugh and file it away again.

I'm gonna have to as TJ what he would think about seeing another man spank my bottom now? I wonder if he'd still be "ok" with it like he was at that party.

No comments: