Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Measha's Writings Updated

I added a new story to my lulu store. Girls Night Out Rachel and Barbara find themselves with an evening to themselves while their husbands are off fishing. When the movie ads don't wet the girls appetite for fun and adventure the strip club ads on the next page sure catch their eye. Against Barbara's better judgment they find themselves at the strip club and later that evening cornered by their husbands!

I'm currently working on a small collection of stories that have more of a BDSM flavor to them. The thing about my writing is that it really depends on my mood when I sit down at the computer to do the writing. If I'm feeling saucy I'll write a spanking story but there are times I get into a kinkier mood and out comes something a bit darker.

No comments: