Monday, January 25, 2010

I thought I'd write an update....but there is nothing really to update. I'm still laid up and will be for one more week. Well, not really...I have gotten clearance today to get up and resume activity..but no lifting and no stretching. I can fold the laundry but can't put it away, fair enough. I'll take it.

I had always thought having someone wait on me hand and foot would be awesome and relaxing...I was sorely mistaken. I am so bored I am ready to cry. I've kept my mind busy, working on my online course (which turns out is harder than I had thought it would be) and editing a piece I've been working on for what seems like forever but it's just not enough.

And since all sex is out of the question for another few weeks and I've been in so much pain that the very thought of sex, spanking, or anything kinky turns my stomach. Submission? Not in my vocabulary right now...well not true.

I have been awfully well behaved, laying in bed all day long will do that to you, I suppose. Can't break rules if you can't do anything. Oh wait! Something did happen!

Yesterday, TJ and I were in the kitchen and I was getting a bit attitudey (it's a word...cos I say so) with him. He looked at me, took a step closer to me and when I still kept it up he raised his hand and stared at my bottom. He then looked at my face and slapped my upper arm twice.

"I can't spank your ass so I'll spank your arm! Watch the attitude!" and he laughed about it, as well as I did. It wasn't hard but did sting a bit. It was actually the comedic relief I needed at the moment. All of this bed rest and not being able to pick up the baby and not being able to anything was getting to me and I was taking it out on him. It was funny and cute and let me know that he's giving me a break but I should tred lightly.

Well, how's that for nothing to say!? LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. Brings back memories from my surgery last year. But I didn't have a baby I couldn't pick up - so my heart goes out to you. Love the attitudey! It will be over very soon. Love reading your posts! KayLynn

Katia said...

Your post made me smile. Love the word attitudey. Glad you are recovering.
Hugs,
Katia