Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another update...nothing wonderful.

I threw out my back 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but trouble since. I went to the doctor for it on friday and he was concerned about it being a blood clot so he sent me to the ER....four hours later no clot found. Meds were dispensed and I was sent home. Luckily the back pain is starting to subside a great deal...unluckily I now have pink eye...the fun never stops around here!

Anyway...It's Superbowl Sunday and I am trying to get back into the swing of things around here... slowly. I hope everyone enjoys the game, the commercials, or the peace and quiet if you have the tv off and are simply enjoying the company of someone special. I will be back soon with actual thoughts and fun stories... I promise!

2 comments:

ronnie said...

Glad to hear your back is on the bend. I had to look up "pink eye", I've never heard it called that, hope that clears up quickly.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Katia said...

Girl, you have been put through the gammet lately! I hope that you mend quickly.

Hugs,
Katia