Thursday, November 26, 2009


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am thankful for so many things this year..but I will list a few.

  • I am thankful foremost for my family. I could not be luckier in that department.
  • That everyone around here is healthy and happy.
  • That my oldest is starting to be a really cool kid to hang around.. She makes almost total sense when she talks now! LOL
  • That the baby is starting to talk and communicate to me what he wants.
  • That TJ has really stepped into his role as HOH and has become more comfortable in it.
  • That TJ has retired the wooden spatula for the time being.
  • That I feel secure and loved in my home and have a wonderful husband to share that with.
Nothing thrilling or too much out of the ordinary but there it is.

For anyone following the whatever debacle: I am now at 130. Yes..I was down to 90 then went straight up to 130. Luckily or not, TJ has been so busy fixing our cars and working late he has not demanded payment...yet...but we shall see!


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. Fill your bellies with turkey and all the trimmings. Hug your loved ones and tell them how much they mean to you. Help someone in need. Drop off some food to a local shelter or donate to a food pantry. Share the wealth: no matter how little you have there is someone out there who has less.

1 comment:

ronnie said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the weekend.

Love.
Ronnie
xx