Friday, October 23, 2009

A craving

I have been reading spanking stories today and it has left me with this enormous urge to be spanked. Not like a little spanking, playful and fun (well...ok a little fun) but a real honest to goodness...not able to sit for a few days, butt hot for an hour spanking!

What is a girl to do? TJ is a little under the weather and I'm not sure if he'll be up to it tonight...

In any event here's my thoughts:

Bent over a table, nude (why nude? I don't know..I actually hate being nude)
a long warm up with a wooden paddle and then a long strapping with his thick black belt. (Again...I hate the belt why crave it tonight?)
Oooh and the pink hair brush we have..that is a nice warm thuddy implement.
...and I wouldn't mind attempting the dowel rod again...after the long warm up..maybe 5 with it?

It's official...I think I've lost my mind.

9 comments:

Meow said...

If craving a hard spanking means you've lost your mind - you're in good company! I hope you get what you need tonight! Meow

Diable Incarne said...

Interesting post. "Bent over a table..." Would a desk do?

*smiles*

Adam's Angel said...

Me too. Jesus. I wish he'd just do it already.

Xan Spanking New said...

I'm so glad things sound better between you two! BTW, I don't think you've lost your mind.

Lady_Karen_Rebel said...

No you have not lost your mind lol...

As Meow said...You are in good company...

I hope you get what you crave

Karen x

Misty said...

I hope you got what you needed.You haven't lost your mind:)

Misty

ronnie said...

Join the club. No you certainly haven't lost your mind.

I hope you got what you needed over the weekend.

Sorry late popping over.
Love.
Ronnie
xx

Katia said...

Yes, I also hope you got what you needed. I think occasionally, we all desire a good whallop.

Katia

daisy said...

I feel the same way. Sometimes, I just wish he would seriously go at it!

Daisy