Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maintenance Monday!


Ok, I know it's Wednesday....


As promised TJ delivered a "Maintenance" spanking on Monday. I think we are sticking with Monday's from now on. We were supposed to pick an implement out of a hat, but I didn't put them in a hat, so he chose. I reminded him we were supposed to pick and he said "Well, they aren't written out so I'm just going to choose this week," So apparently, it's my job to get them into a hat.

He picked this wooden spatula thing that I had bought months ago for a "fun" night. Lately, he's been making me drape myself over the end of the couch, he hasn't let me over his lap in a while, not really sure why and I haven't questioned him, yet.

That thing stings like crazy and he got a few good wallops in there. I actually jumped up and hopped away clutching my butt. He just stood there and said "Get back here," and was starting to get a little annoyed because I kept hopping around. I tried to explain that that thing stung like hell, but he didn't seem to care. lol

Finally, when I was close to sobbing from it he said "Ok..ok..we're done, come here," and he hugged me. When was putting me to bed I looked at my red bottom and pointed out a spot where I was sure I was going to have a bruise (I didn't) and he just rolled his eyes at me. "It wasn't even that bad," and I looked at him like he was nuts.

So it went fine, and next week I'll go through it again. I did have a realization though. After getting that spanking I thought to myself... "I'd rather have that then a punishment any day of the week," So I think that's some progess...

4 comments:

Hermione said...

Hi Measha,

That looks like a real stinger!

Hugs,
Hermione

Xan Spanking New said...

Measha,
Sounds like you two have found what works for you. Bo and I are trying something similar. our night is Saturday. This Saturday won't just be for maintenance though. I did something stupid last night that I'm sure I will pay for on Saturday!

How long have you been doing the Monday maintenance?

Measha said...

Xan, this monday was our first so far. :-)

Anonymous said...

Measha- I find anything wooden stings like hell...I might be tempted to leave those items out of the drawing if I were you. Sounds like you and TJ have a good plan.
Marie