Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Maintenance Monday!!!


I finally got a new implement! ... any guesses on what it is???

Dowel Rods! Yep, I've seen them over and over again and finally I caved and bought two! TJ decided to use them last night for our weekly meeting.

OMG!!!! I can't even begin to describe them. The pat pat pat pat part not bad...even as he put more umph into it. But the actual stroke of it? Let's just say I was blind for about 15 seconds. I simply couldn't see anything. It was as if all of my senses decided that they were all needed at my bottom instead of where they were supposed to be. I could hear nothing, smell nothing, see nothing but I could definately FEEL something!

I think he gave about 10-15 actual strokes with a lot of little pats between. He seems to be enjoying my thighs as his target lately as they bared the brunt of the episode. He tried both rods but determined the thinner rod was "best".

He loves them! He says that he doesn't have to put much into it to get the result out of it that he likes. "Just a flick of my wrist," he said. "Imagine if I had a free range of motion!" Where we were he couldn't swing all the way, which I'm thinking was an excellent thing!

Afterwards, I ran to the washroom to see the damage. "I barely got you. It wasn't that bad!" he commented and when I showed him the welts on my thighs he smiled wickedly. I think he enjoyed that! He also said "I think someone is going to be a very good girl from now on," with a grin.

"Well, maybe those should just be for serious offenses," I suggested and he agreed and let me know that he can't wait until I screw up big again.

I will be on my very very very best behaviour from here on in...at least I'll be trying....... I make no promises about it though!

3 comments:

Hermione said...

Measha, those dowels sound very effective! You've been very creative! I must see if we have any around the house that aren't being used at the moment.

Hugs,
Hermione

Xan Spanking New said...

Measha, we got a couple of dowel rods about a week ago, but we haven't gotten around to trying them out. I wonder if they can "disappear" before he realizes they are gone?? Ao would that be bad? :)

Measha said...

Hermione, let me know how it goes! I've heard mini blind rods are pretty similar.

Xan, I threatened to do that after he used them last night. He just shrugged and said "I have a bamboo stick in the garage that would probably work the same," LOL