Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I was tricked!



The other night was our weekly "maintenance" meeting. TJ had finished closing all the blinds, turning down lights, etc and I hopped into the living room. It was just maintenance...right?

"So, here we are again," he slaps the wooden spoon against his palm.
"Yup, but I didn't do anything wrong this time," I smiled and gave him a kiss. (I had had a punishment the night before)
"You're sure about that?" he raises an eyebrow at me and I giggle which really makes his eyebrow go up another inch. "Hmm?"
"Oh, please. You don't have anything," I laughed and took a step back...did he?
"If you have something to say, now would be the time to say it," another slap of the spoon against his palm.
"This could go two ways..." I mumble to myself. "If I tell you something then this turns punishment if you know something and I don't' tell you then this turns punishment. But I don't think you have anything and I don't have any confessions to make,"
"Ok then....let's have a chat about honesty," he says as he gently pushes me over the end of the couch. And the spanking begins. He keeps questioning me and I keep insisting there was nothing to confess.
"You do this to yourself," he said to me as he continued spanking my thighs with the spoon.
"OK! OK!" I wave a hand at him, he stops momentarily. "OK...I let the gas tank get below a 1/4 in the van,"

"Ohh...and why is that?"
"I didn't feel like stopping at the gas station today..I figured I'd go tomorrow," and the spanking continued. He hates the car getting that low on gas and since I was driving the kids around in the van he saw it as a safety issue. Then to my own demise I confessed the real thing...the thing I figured he already knew about.. "And I left my cell at home when I went to the library. I just forgot it," I explained.

He spanked a bit more. Not too hard but on my thighs which I HATE. When we were all done he winked at me, kissed me and said "Behave. Follow the rules, ok?"
"Yes. You had nothing," I accused.
"Nope. I had no idea about either of those things." he chuckled. "But you should have told me anyway,"

I was completely tricked out of just a little maintenance and into a punishment (although not full out punishment) just by a few sly words! But I will admit to this. It's not that hard to get a confession out of me. I am ever so grateful that I did not live back in the dark ages.... the torture they did back then....I would have lasted about a second. I would have seen the iron maiden and confessed to just about anything they suggested!

And...another note. Towards the end of the spanking he was going a bit hard and I yelped back at him "Be Careful your going to break my spoon!!!" and that is when he told me the spanking was over... Take a look at my pooor spoon!

3 comments:

Lady_Karen_Rebel said...

Lol!...That is sneaky...

I just found your blog in a google image search...

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a nice blog. I have a spanking blog to.

I wonder if you want exchange links betwen our blogs.

Let me know!!!

Best Regards

ENZO

Measha said...

Enzo, Just shoot me an email with your blog info.

Thanks,
Measha