Wednesday, February 4, 2009


I am in the mood for a spanking today. Well...how is that for bluntness? LOL

Last night I was watching vids on the internet, cos what else would a spanko be doing at night when all was quiet and she was taking a break from her writing? I came across one that was absolutely the sweetest DD video yet. Of course the person who uploaded it doesn't allow embedding into websites so I couldn't post it for you like I had planned. So I'll just put the link to it here. (There are 4 parts to it) The guy in the video is firm in his spanking method (you can't hear the chatting too much) but very loving. The couple hugs and even kisses during the "changing of the implements" and I just thought it was a very loving discipline session (even if it's not real...I don't know if it was or not) So I thought I'd share it with you all.

Oh and I haven't forgotten about my new implement search! I almost have enough money saved up for THE STRAP.Or maybe the Tawse...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha
I also like to watch the spanking videos on spanking tube. I haven't watched them in a long time tho, I guess I have been spending most of my on-line time reading blogs, commenting and posting! But I am curious about the couple that hugs and kisses during the changing of the implements. I can't seem to find the link for it. Perhaps you could try and put the link again in a comment? No pressure to do so, I am just being curious. The implements you show look very ouchy to me, but I am such a newbie, I am sure other people would have more feedback for you. It's fun to get new toys tho.
Take care,
AG

Measha said...

AG,
Sorry, I meant to change the font color of the word "here" because I had the link linked to that word LOL. Anyway, I did change it so you can now just click on the word "here" (which should now be blue) or you can go to: http://www.spankingtube.com/watch/60300a39f76f8a5ba689/Carissa-gets-it....pt1

Thanks, Measha

Anonymous said...

Hi Measha:
Thanks for the link. I loved the video. I only watched the first one, but this weekend I will definately go back and watch the rest. The couple is adorable and the love just pours from the screen.
Have a great weekend
AG

littlepinklotus said...

Hi this is my first time commenting on your blog. I like it alot though. Yes and the couple you are refering to on spanking tube I love as well. Roger and Carissa are very sweet. The do seem to be real videos from them. As for the implements i think the twase might be best.

simply sweet