Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day at the dentist.


I've had to get some work done on my teeth these past few weeks. (oh joy!) Last week when I was at the office I used my time wisely while the dentist was drilling my teeth, pulling my cheek this way, pushing my face that way...by thinking up a new idea for a spanking story that is currently being worked on.

So, today on the way to my appointment I had two thoughts:
1) think about the next chapter of said story.
2) Replay last night with TJ in my mind.

Since last night with TJ included some toast buttering (thanks Spanky for that term) and I was still a bit excited about said night time activity I chose #2. (how is that for a subject while some strange man is digging around your mouth! LOL)

My plan was to replay the evening in writing terms. I was going to write an erotic story about the event in my head so that I could go home type it up and place it on the erotic fiction blog. What happened, however, was that I was cracking myself up.

The office I go to is very efficient, I had walked in the door and they were waiting for me, I got in the chair and the dentist flew right in to start the numbing process. (I think the man is a machinist...he took so damn long to give each shot and I think he was enjoying himself too much at my discomfort) Well this process gets my adrenaline going and I kind of float off into a fun place. (Like getting high without the drugs)

Dentist comes back in to start the rest of his planned torture session and I put my plan into action. However, what thought keeps running through my mind?

"......I wonder what it would be like to give a blow job all numb like this....I can't even feel my tongue....Would I slobber all over him?.....Wow..I really can't feel my tongue...would that help or hinder my ability?" and I had to stifle a laugh at the image in my head of me trying to doing the deed with TJ and my mouth being in the condition that it was in.

1 comment:

Spanky said...

What a great post! I really enjoyed reading it. Good job! And thanks for the mention, too!