Monday, May 4, 2009

At least it's something

I would like to say that what has kept me away for this long was something utterly important and life altering.... but I can't.

I simply have been too tired, stressed, and feeling uncreative to post something. I'm not feeling very creative today either but I've decided that I should give it a shot.

Yesterday, TJ and I had about three hours where we only had the baby. I was in a tissy about who knows what and well... I got myself into some trouble by throwing something at TJ. He was quick to grab a wooden spoon and give me a quick hard spanking in the hallway (out of the eyesight of the baby) Although the spanking was well deserved and he completely controlled himself even though he was really pissed at me, at the end he simply tossed the spoon to the side and walked away from me. I stayed put against the wall, not really sure if it was over or not (and I was having myself a good cry). About five minutes later he realized I had stayed there and he released me.

Other then that...nothing has been real exciting around here. Tonight is supposed to be maintance night...but we will see.


1 comment:

Meow said...

Sorry you're feeling tired, stressed, etc. The urge to throw something is not helpful, is it? I tend to get in trouble for verbal assaults instead, but the result is the same. I do enjoy your blog! Take care, Meow