Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A discipline idea...

Punishment Pictures, Images and Photos
I was thinking this afternoon while I was at work about spanking..why do you ask? Because when I'm stressed out and ready to hurl the next chart I see out the window...I go to my happy place...and my happy place just happens to be over TJ's knee! So...like I said...this afternoon I was contemplating spanking.

I have a spanking coming tonight....I think...because I accidentally forgot to return a DVD to the library which has now accrued about $16 of late fees. I'm absolutely horrible about returning things on time and when I had started to borrow movies from the library TJ made it clear they were to be on time every time. But I'm completely digressing.... back to my thinking..

So...I was thinking. TJ has been doing a lot of spanking with me bent over the arm of the couch. I don't really care for that because it's a bit more impersonal then I would like. I want to feel him, his thighs beneath my stomach, his hand laying gently on the small of my back. A connection of sorts. So, I was contemplating this and thinking about what I think a thorough spanking/punishment would be...in the perfect world.

First, the announcement that the time has come. "Turn the TV off, make sure the room is picked up," while he does his ritual of closing all of the blinds and turning down the lights.

Second, setting mind set. This is really important, at least for me, if he just starts spanking away and my mind isn't "there" then it's really a waste of time for both of us for a few reasons. 1. I'm gonna say whatever I think he wants to hear in order for the spanking to end weither I mean it or not. and/or 2. I'm just going to get pissed about the whole thing instead of dealing with the issue at hand. and/or 3. I will have no real idea what he's really spanking for.
Idealy I picture: Him sitting on the couch and he has me standing in front of him (or standing in the corner while he talks to me..) .. he tells me straight out what he's upset about and why I'm going to be punished.

Thirdly, a warm up. I dont' mean a few strokes of an implement. I mean a full warm up. Of course talking is welcomed at this point because I don't want to feel isolated and alone...that doesn't really convey a loving spanking experience (even though it's discipline...it is still part of loving)

Depending on how long the spanking is...perhaps a small break to gather my thoughts. But I think before the finale (let's face it...spankings really are a play with 3 acts...) a break would be good to re-iterate what has happened, how it's going to change, and what I've learned..this could just be a few second interlude or a few minutes in the corner...and then the finale. (which really sucks cos he's really harsh at the end)
Corner time Pictures, Images and Photos

Afterwards, love. Sometimes, I'm not ready for hugs and kisses. Sometimes I'm a bit stiff and bent out of shape at myself and need a few minutes to myself before I can let him hug me. I think in those instances...a few minutes of corner time or just sitting alone might help me get myself together and let him give me the hugs and kisses I need.

...so that's what I was thinking about today while I was running around like a crazy woman at work....and they kept asking how I could be smiling amidst all the craziness of the day... WEG.

5 comments:

Meow said...

What a great description! And I like what you said about discipline being part of loving. I couldn't bear it if it wasn't done with love. That's what makes being over Lash's knee my happy place, too. Meow

Hermione said...

Measha,

I often daydream about spanking while at work. In fact, some of my best ideas for posts come to me while I'm supposed to be doing the stuff I get paid for.

I love your daydream!

Hugs,
Hermione

Xan Spanking New said...

Measha, your post sounds lovely to me. I'm glad to know that I'm the only one who lets my mind wander at times to spanking, especially when I am stressed. I hope we both get a taste of your perfect spanking in the near future!

Melanie said...

I like that a lot!!

And I'm glad it made you smile in the middle of stress :) lol

Vivian said...

Hi Measha,

This is Vivian over at The Disciplined Feminist blog.

I wanted to email you, but didn't see an email address listed, so please forgive me for posting this to comments. Didn't know how else to reach you!

I wanted to let you know that Variant Books is publishing the first-ever Disciplined Feminist spanking/DD book, called "How to Get the Spanking You Want: The Complete Guide to Asking for It, Getting It and Making It Better."

This 160-page e-book is a complete guide for anyone who wants their partner to spank them. It’s particularly directed to adults interested in spanking in a committed relationship, primarily (though not exclusively) in a domestic discipline situation.

So that as many women (and men!) have access to this information as possible, I'm reaching to other women in the community for help in spreading the information about this new resource.

You can get more info at www.HowToGetASpanking.com.

Apologies again for posting this to comments!

Warmest,
Viv
www.TheDisciplinedFeminist.com
Vivian@TheDisciplinedFeminist.com