Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...and I want it now!


I want a spanking!!!! I want to be tossed over his knee, skirt yanked up around my waist, panties ripped down to my thighs and thoroughly spanked! I want to feel the strength of his arm holding me in place as he wraps it around my waist, trying to contain my wiggling form. I want to feel the hot sting of his harsh hand on my bare bottom. I want to wait in anticipation for the next blow as he gently rests his spanking hand on my fiery rear to spend a moment lecturing me, laying down the law, giving structure to an otherwise chaotic situation.

It is what I want and quite simply what I need. I will not ask for it, I dare not ask for it, I will simply sit in my chair today at work and fantasize about all of the different things a man can say to send me into such a frenzy of arousal and desire.

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Ooh! A very hot description! I sincerely hope it happens in real life for you eventually.

Hugs,
Hermione

B'Man said...

Oh that's warm....that's very, very warm. I hope you get just what you need.