Sunday, March 7, 2010

In the Men's Locker Room....

This morning when I arrived at the gym I was thrown a curve ball. The locker rooms had been switched. Outside each locker room entrance, stood a large sign that read "Temporary Women's Locker Room Entrance," outside the usual men's locker room and a "Temporary Men's Locker Room Entrance" sign outside of the usual women's locker room. I have no idea what prompted this "temporary change" but I did hear one woman say that we would be back in our normal locker room by midweek.

I entered the locker room and immediately was thrown off by the fact that it was all opposite. There was no carpeting by the lockers, instead it wall all nicely tiled. My first thought was "Glad I remembered my shower shoes," because I have a tendency to slip and slide all over tile (or anywhere else for that matter)

After my work out I headed back to the locker room to shower and dress. It was odd. I felt very much out of place, as if I was standing in someplace that I did not belong. At first I just contributed it to the fact that I was not in my normal space...but then it just felt more strange than that. It's very hard to describe...

I was standing in the men's locker room and I think that is the key here. If it had been a different women's locker room, I doubt it would have felt all that odd to me but because it was the men's room. because I was standing where only men were allowed to stand ... I felt out of sorts.

I don't think that all women should be submissive to every man, nor do I think that every woman should be submissive at all to any man (or woman for that matter), but there was just something about standing in this room that made me a tad uncomfortable.

I think that maybe my interest in having a DD marriage is faltering...I mean I think it's safe to say that my submissive feelings go deeper than I had originally thought. Not really a new revelation, I've rambled before about this many times. However, I think it's time I told TJ all of it, and I mean ALL of it. Every embarrassing little fantasy, want, need, wish, hope... all of it and see what he does with it.

He postponed the "reset" from last night to tonight because he thought I was too tired last night from working all day and running errands all afternoon, maybe tonight is a great opportunity...or things will get very messy again with us. I'd say it's a 50/50 situation....

No comments: