Monday, February 22, 2010

A smile a day....


I'm sure you've seen this ad before during your travels along the internet speedway of spanking pictures, movies, stories, etc.

I came home from work on Saturday and went to get something to drink from the fridge and low and behold what did I see? That very ad printed and stuck to the fridge with the kids alphabet magnets. TJ had come across the picture that day and thought it was funny enough to print out and plaster it up in our kitchen....and there it stays.

3 comments:

Hermione said...

Oh, dear. What do the kids think? And who's going to explain it to them?

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Measha, I was just going to ask the same as Hermione.

Have the seen it?

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Measha said...

The kids have seen it and haven't said anything about it except to giggle at the "mommy" getting a spanking. That was it, a quick giggle and then nothing, now that I think about it.....why didn't they question it... A woman getting a spanking..that should be odd to them, no?

I have been told by my oldest that Daddy is my boss, that much she has picked up on just from our day to day interactions...but she's never seen or heard me getting a spanking..

Now I'm going to have to ponder...