Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's like he knows me!

Today I got home from work and was being a bit bratty. Not bitchy.. bratty. Yes, there's a difference. Bratty is when there's some flirtation along with the snoodiness. Bitchy is just being a bitch. I was being bratty. I wasn't being disrespectful...just teatering on that line, ya know calling him little names here and there in a joking fashion (flirting really). Anyhoo... He said something to me and I argued with him, we just didn't have the same point of view on the subject. I was safe until I called him a name apparently he took exception to. He apparently thought I had jumped over that line of "friendly banter" and ran smack into "disrespect country". Since the kiddies were downstairs and we were upstairs he was quick to turn me around and spank me. Not long, just about 6 swats or so, but they were hard and he was meaning. He was letting me know that enough was enough and to take a few steps back or I was going to be going into 'spanked thouroughlyville' real soon. After he let me go he started to walk down the stairs then whipped around and siad "What? What did you say?" and I backed up a step and said "Nothing.. I didn't---OOOUCH" and before I could finish he was giving me another swat or two.

"You didn't say it but you thought it and wanted to!" and off he went leaving me staring after him. Ok... he was completely right! The name that I had called him to get me the first round of swats was exactly what I was thinking as soon as he stopped swatting my behind. Kind of like sticking my tongue out at him inside my head. He totally knew it, and spanked! Ok, it wasn't a real spanking kind of spanking but still the man knew me well enough to know what I was doing. I just thought that was awesome...so here I am sharing it.

Now of course none of that situation really called for a full out punishment and we play/fight all the time. Friendly fire type of arguements, but sometimes I push the limit to see where that line is. Sometimes when we aren't careful what started out as a playful arguement ends up with a real fight with real names being called. So I have to say I'm glad that he nipped it in the bud right away.

Some days I just feel so loved by him!

No comments: